What to expect:
A Schold certified technician will be dispatched to your location on a day of your choosing to perform the following inspections and services:
- Inspect mix/dispersion blades for wear and damage
- Check shaft for trueness or other damage
- Inspect bearings, belts, pulleys, sheaves and bushings
- Properly tension and align belts and pulleys
- Verify motor mount and balance
- Grease motor bearings and mechanical pulley (if equipped)
- Check oil level and replace oil if necessary
- Inspect equipment safety devices for proper operation and verify proper grounding
- Inspect pneumatic system, test valves
- Check seals for leaks or damage
- Verify proper operation of machine
- Provide guidance for maintenance personnel for future required maintenance
Being enrolled in the Schold Preventative Maintenance Program also guarantees your location a 10% discount on all wear parts. This discount applies while you are active in the program.
If you have any questions about the Schold Preventative Maintenance Program or our equipment or services, contact us at 1-800-MIXERS or Schold@schold.com.