Are you a mechanical engineer looking for a great opportunity that allows you to:
-Be an impact player in a company where you can take projects from concept to completion
-Manage a diverse work load that will keep you consistently engaged
-Hold a challenging position where you can mold your own career, make your own opportunities, and grow to your full potential
-Grow with a profitable, privately held company that values respect for every person, creative problem solving, quality, and teamwork
Since 1949 we have been a leader in the high-speed rotating mixing equipment industry. Our equipment is known throughout the world for robust design, innovative custom solutions, and reliability that spans decades of use.
Our office and manufacturing facility is in Bedford Park, near Chicago’s Midway airport.
Despite having been in business for 71 years, this is a rapidly expanding business with a new ownership team consisting of 3 mechanical engineers committed to creating a great place to work.
Manage the design of custom process equipment from the technical sales phase through design, production, and start-up at the end customer’s site.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and 3 to 10 years of experience in engineering design, and manufacturing
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3D modeling, ideally Solidworks
- Mechanical aptitude and desire to “get your hands dirty” when required
- Ability to travel, and work at customer sites, travel typically 10-30% of days per month
- A person who aligns with our values and mission, including:
- Teamwork, and respect for all people at all levels within the company
- A strong work ethic, someone who will put in the hours necessary to get the job done right, and will do whatever it takes to make things better for our customers.
- Innovative and open-minded problem solving
- A self-motivated team player who enjoys being busy and can focus in a busy environment
- Someone who knows how to ask the right questions, understands how to prioritize and has a sense of urgency
- An ambition, career minded person who is detail oriented
- A growing company providing the ability to work on custom machines, and ever-changing work
- Direct reporting to our Principal Engineer, who is knowledgeable and experienced
- A profitable company with long term, dedicated employees
- Salary commensurate with your skill and experience
- Benefits include paid vacation, 401(k), health insurance, and year-end bonus based on individual and company performance
- Single shift operation 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
If you are a mechanical design engineer who wants the opportunity to grow their career and our organization, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com